(urth) Short Story 3 title correction: The Grave Secret

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Apr 4 10:38:05 PDT 2012

The Grave Secret is not a serious story, and yet is not so bad in some
ways. Detailed, but clumsy. I'd be proud of it if it were mine, but I'd
clean it up first. And it could be funnier; it gestures toward humor but
does not achieve it.

And silly too. How did the ghost perform the necessary magic? Best not
to think about it.