(urth) Fringe

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:42:04 PDT 2012

>Jeff Wilson: Er, they did NOT plan out LOST; the conclusion violated
>numerous statements the producers made in earlier seasons.

Which conclusion? There was the part about the island's secrets being
traced back to an eternal fraternal conflict between Jacob and his
"nameless" brother (given that the writers are jewish I think we can
conclude the name was "Esau" and the Jew-Muslim enmity is being referenced).

And there was the final conclusion seeming to suggest the whole series was
the dying dream of a plane crash victim, fabricated from glimpses of his
fellow passengers and his own life.

I think those two conclusions were planned from the beginning. Some of the
rest was contradictory, resulting from some silly plot extensions they came
up with in the final two seasons.

>Craig Brewer: Don't reopen old wounds.

Sorry!