(urth) Semi-OT: SF Gateway

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:24:29 PDT 2011

I remember a few months ago there was some discussion here of Orion's SF
Gateway ebook site. News of its launch passed me by until just this week; it
seems to have an extremely good selection of out-of-print, but unfortunately
there aren't any Wolfe rarities available yet. The first three volumes of
New Sun are available, it's true, but copyright issues mean they're only for
sale to non-US readers. Other books by other authors don't have this
restriction, but Wolfe's in print from different publishers in different
countries.

http://www.sfgateway.com/

-Matt