(urth) Home Fires questions

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 07:58:54 PDT 2011

--- On Wed, 10/12/11, Daniel Petersen <danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com> wrote:

Ha, ha, not yet, David!  Wish I could help!

Anybody heard whether Gene's gonna be able to complete The Land Across or follow up An Evil Guest with a novel set at least partly on Woldercan?

He finished the first draft of The Land Across recently, but he likes to rewrite.  Don't know about any future plans after that, but he still writes regularly.

I read all but the very end of Home Fires, because I like to save something new from Wolfe for a rainy or depressing day.  When a publication day is set for The Land Across I will finish Home Fires and contribute more to the discussion.

Lots of distractions recently health wise, both Rosemary's and possibly his own, though he doesn't say more than stuff like, "been ill this week".  If I could steal a thousand years from future generations I would certainly transfer them vampirically to Wolfe.