(urth) mysteries of the long sun?

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:29:31 PDT 2011

Just finished reading Nightside the Long Sun.  I was really hoping
that more than things would stand out on this second reading of the
book.  I know Im missing something here and was wondering if any of
you guys can tell me if there is something along the lines of puzzles
or mysteries that I still might have overlooked.  Nightside seems
pretty straightforward compared to New/Short books and thought maybe I
just wasnt as attentive a reader as I should have been.  Just wanted
some things to look out for and think about before I dive into Lake.