(urth) Ships

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 07:38:28 PDT 2011

>Gerry Quinn: That is said by Sidero.  I think that reference is specifically intended to
>mean that there is no other Ship of the same kind as Tzadkiel’s.

Yes. I think we may actually be mostly in agreement but talking past each other. It may
boil down to a forest vs. trees approach.  I am definitely a forest sort of thinker and
I think you are a tree guy.

Surely both approaches are important. And integrating the multiple levels of the text by combining
the skills of various types of thinkers is the best way to gain the greatest understanding.

On the other hand, that is a very "forest" way of thinking and keeping it to one level
may work best for some.