(urth) Horns abilities

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:49:57 PDT 2011

George MacD!  How could I neglect to mention one of my all-time faves.
Well, thanks all for reminding me that Proddys do represent!  (Although it
seems to have been a suspiciously long while - anything since Smith in the
50s?  Walter Wangerin's Book of the Dun Cow from the late 70s is excellent
and he's a very good writer - but he didn't really pan out overall I
think.)  [Don't any of you *dare* mention that Legislation-cephalus fellow.]

-DOJP