(urth) Horns abilities

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:30:32 PDT 2011

>>> It can't be 'definitely' since there's no consensus, but
>>> *even if it were*,
>>> how does dream travel account for Incanto inserting himself
>>> into the stories
>>> while they're being told, *to the knowledge* of the
>>> storytellers?
>>
>> consensus doesn't matter for definitely.  I hate to say it but it's
>> true.  The earth is definitely not entirely flat whether we all agree
>> or not.  I am definitely not bald even if you think I am or might be.
>
> I chose the word 'consensus' precisely because it doesn't mean
> 'unanimity'.

In the 14th century, the Earth definitely revolved around the Sun even
if only Copernicus said so.

There is simply no other reasonable explanation, given the context, for
Pike's sparkly disapperating ghost and the astral flying Oreb Silk also
meets upstairs at a time when Oreb's wing is damaged.
Combine that with Rajan appearing in the grandmother's tale, and the
timelines not matching for when Horn left, Hide left, Hoof left, and the
ages of Sinew's sons -- well, dream-travel is time travel.

J.