(urth) Catherine

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:50:32 PDT 2011

That makes perfect sense to me.  Doesnt Sev search for the Atrium from
above in a flyer when Auturch? This fits nicely with The Last House
that can only be seen and approached from certain angles. And it was
the Pelerines (that Catherine belonged to) that sent Sev to Ash with
very specific directions to find the Last House.  Perhaps the
Pelerines have some connection with the Temporal Obfuscation
technology adherrant to these structures?  Perhaps even Mannea herself
once inhabited the Atrium and thus knows how said structures are to be
found.  In response to Jeffs question I seem to remember Sev
mentioning a trick mechanism and fake severed head being used to
create the illusion of Katherines beheading.