(urth) Father Inire as Dionysus

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:10:07 PDT 2011

David Stockhoff wrote (24-10-2011 20:48):
> On 10/24/2011 3:43 PM, entonio at gmail.com wrote:
>> Actually it makes a lot of sense. Because we completely lack any
>> biography for Father Inire. This fills in that gap.

I didn't write that, Lee did, though I had said something to the same effect

> I thought Inire's resume was quite different and went back 1000 years.
> So does Hethor's, I guess, with time dilation, but has he been adviser to
>  Autarchs as well?

He may have been on the ships before he became advisor. After all,
advisors aren't supposed to start out as advisors. But Ceryx is also a good
candidate for proto-Inire. But iirc Ceryx is old.

Thematically, I think there is no need to have both a Hethor and an Inire.
That of course doesn't mean there is a need to have a single character.