(urth) Father Inire as Dionysus

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Mon Oct 24 11:46:58 PDT 2011

I think it is mentioned several times in BoTNS that FI is an alien. Of
course you need not trust
there "rumours" inside the book.

Each time we meet Hethor his character is immediately recognizable.
All that is told about the behaviour and manners of FI (and we may
include "The Cat")
is quite different. How the idea that they are the same helps the story?

Sergei