(urth) theories

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Mon Oct 24 11:34:57 PDT 2011

About Dorcas sitting in a window.

As far as I remember,

a) she was sitting after she was married
b) it was a shop window, i.e. - ground floor
c) it was in Nessus, at that time, at a lively city street
d) in the Fechin story, it was more "rustic" paysage
e) not the ground floor
f) the Casdoe father could wait calmly outside
while Fechin visited the girl - not very likely
on some street in Nessus
g) also the school described by Casdoe father looks
very poor and "rustic".
h) I don't remember what is said about the complexion
of the girl visited by Fechin, but something was said,
and it doesn't sound like Dorcas.

I am not convinced that it is the same situation.

Sergei