(urth) Father Inire/Paleamon

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:56:56 PDT 2011

I do remember reading something about a Paleamon/Ossipago connection.
Something to do with Sev never seeing Ossipagos eyes.  I always
thought that Ossipago was a robot.  His name if Im not mistaken means
grower of bone or calcium if you like.  This certainly fits with
Wolfes naming strategum for Chems.