(urth) Urth-Earth links

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 08:25:13 PDT 2011

--- On Mon, 10/17/11, Jeff Wilson <jwilson at clueland.com> wrote:

> From: Jeff Wilson <jwilson at clueland.com>
> I don't believe there are any strong distinctions. Before the Short Sun >rerconnage, the final word from on high was in URTH where the Yesodis >say there was no extraterrestrial higher life in Briah, only Man and >Man's modifications of himself and lower animals, and their >modifications, etc.

I don't believe Short Sun changes this or retcons it, I think the Vanished People and the inhumi are man and their modifications of themselves. Tree genetic template + mankind = vanished people, etc.  The tree integration is simply a modification of man and the lower animals.

But that's just me I guess.