(urth) [BGSpam]Re: Typhon's nature

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 02:59:29 PDT 2011

On 10/14/2011 10:42 PM, Lee Berman wrote:

>> Jeff Wilson:  and in the next chapter it is confirmed that he still hasn't
>
>> eaten  much.
>

>Jeff Wilson: Lee, you altered the quotation of my post to make it seem like I said
>the opposite of what I originally wrote. This is NOT cool, and there is
>NO EXCUSE for a grown person to do it.

Sorry Jeff, but I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't alter your

quotation and my post was clearly meant to agree with your assertion that Severian

did not get food from Typhon.

Or perhaps I've lost my ability to understand the written word correctly and you

were arguing that Severian DID get food from Typhon? That is a possibility I am

willing to consider.