(urth) Urth - Earth links

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 12:30:05 PDT 2011

--- On Fri, 10/14/11, Antonin Scriabin <kierkegaurdian at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Antonin Scriabin <kierkegaurdian at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) Urth - Earth links
Date: Friday, October 14, 2011, 12:25 PM

I will look for them; I don't see enough to consider Severian to be a parallel of Christ without really bending the definition / nature of Christ.  I guess this will eventually turn into a theological dispute as to the nature of the biblical Christ!

It's because there was really only one person who could reconcile the divine and the human in such a fashion that his sacrifice would pay for the sins of the world: the (re)conciliator, by the very title he is Christ.