(urth) Faterh Inire

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 03:59:16 PDT 2011

yeah OK I can see the prospect of Inire going back seeking knowledge
from the past.  Maybe he wished to learn all he could about humanitys
religious beliefs to help him propagate the New Suns legend in the far
future?  I am aware of Urth being in a previous universe than our own
but it was always my understanding that the Urth iteration and ours
were still very similiar (the Apollo landing picture, or the
Antechambers references to Alice in Wonderland for example).