(urth) skull underwater

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 08:16:26 PDT 2011

my previous post reminded me - is that skull underwater supposed to hint that Sev has been an eidolon from the very very beginning or what?  I don't like the "Sev lives his normal life" then somehow attracts interlopers into his timeline to make him autarch and the paragon of his race when indeed without that special nature to capture the attention of the powers that be (or be not), Juturna would have just let him drown in Gyoll (and he would be only that skull)