(urth) What should I read?

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:10:14 PDT 2011

I have enjoyed all of his books that I have read, but his stand-alone novels
that most impressed me (like Matthew) were *Peace* and *The Fifth Head of
Cerberus*.  They are, in my opinion, at the level of the New Sun books;
Wolfe at his finest.  For a brief, mysterious, and thoroughly entertaining
read, *The Sorcerer's House* is also excellent.  It is a bit less dense and
complicated than those other two I have mentioned.