(urth) Father Inire

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Wed Oct 12 20:53:07 PDT 2011

On 10/12/2011 4:01 PM, Lee Berman wrote:
> Note that both
> these characters are silent despite the fact that they serve as guides. Both characters have
> their faces covered. I think something deeper and more mysterious might be going on here.

Silent?

	"Straight ahead," the cowled figure murmured. "Follow the path through
the Gate of Trees. You will be safe among the players."

> The Jungle Guide has a dark, metallic looking skin which is reminiscent of another jungle guy,
> Isangoma, from the Jungle Hut. Who, by chance, is also a small, old bent kind of guy.

Where do you see this? In my copy, Isangoma is written to be naked,
crouching, sinewy, and to sing with a child's voice, and that's it.

> And how
> does Isangoma know The Bible.

Do you suppose him being in a room with a woman reading scripture might
have something to do with it?

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >