(urth) Silk's Origin

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 05:44:39 PDT 2011

>James Wynn: How does an inhumi become a vine?

>Marc Aramini: No, no, no.  The liana vines are primitive inhumi, the natural state of inhumi
>without blood. They parasitized the ability to recombine their genome from the much more
>mystical trees of Green, which can actually more fully integrate the genetic material they eat
>like in "Talk of Mandrakes."In the absence of humans to feed upon, the only inhumi left would be
>the vegetable lianas.

I'm thinking James' question might have had a whimsical tone rather than being meant as a strict,
literal query but I do think you are right Marc. Thus the "secret of the inhumi". Vines/lianas don't
engage in social pathology such as lying and manipulation. They got that from us.  How do you think
the reptile/amphibian aspect of inhumi got incorportated?

Does the multi-head/multi-limb aspect of the Neighbors reflect a tree origin?