(urth) Typhon's nature

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:59:48 PDT 2011

As I posted before the Mandragora was likely a proto chem Typhon built
to download into.  Theres a point in Long Sun where Silk having
discovered that the Gods can possess chems and I remember Echidna
mentioning a Prime Calcula in the Citadel.  Im sure this was a
reference to the mandragora.  This would also keep with Wolfes naming
conventions as Calculas is I believe the latin word for stone.