(urth) Typhon's nature

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Oct 11 09:05:26 PDT 2011

Yes, that's probably more accurate, and it's in line with his telepathic
powers vs Severian. He can "seize" Sev's mind but can't read his
thoughts. He probably senses the megatherians as much as he listens to
them, but clearly he gathers much information that way.

On 10/11/2011 11:49 AM, larry miller wrote:
> During Severians encounter with Typhon he tells Severian "though Ive
> lived again but a day Ive sent my thoughts to far places.  There are
> those in the sea that would rule us".  Typhon I think more or less
> senses the presence of the megatherians instead of actually
> communicating with them.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 111011-0, 10/11/2011
Tested on: 10/11/2011 12:05:27 PM