(urth) Return to the Whorl

Tim O'Donnell timodonn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 06:50:59 PDT 2011

As far as I am aware the secret of the Inhumi is essentially the Golden
Rule.
If we were nicer to each other they could not be feed on us.  As they absorb
their
traits from their hosts they absorb their deceptiveness and cruelty from
humans.

If we were nicer to us sure they would still be a danger, but the same level
of danger
as a snake or some other deadly animal.