(urth) [BGSpam]Re: Typhon's nature

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:45:38 PDT 2011

In dr. Talos play Scylla is mentioned alongside Abaia and Erebus.
Knowing that Scylla is part of Typhons family it doesn't seem too
farfetched to assume Typhon was originally one of the Megatherians.
Maybe his bean grown body was humanoid and he transferred into it from
his monster form.  Then something prevented him from transferring into
the Mandragora in Citadel (more than likely a Proto-Chem) and his only
alternative was to graft his humanoid head onto Piatons body.  We know
that Typhon as Pas did not get on well with Scylla and the others so
it makes sense that he would want to enslave them when he regains
control of the Commonwealth.  Typhon more than likely feels as though
he has surpassed his waterbound brethren and does not count himself
among them.