(urth) Typhon's nature

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Oct 10 05:31:35 PDT 2011

I'm not sure anyone has suggested before that Typhon is an alien mind in
a human body (who for some reason is very attached to his body's face).
Nor that the "beans" are human/oid embryos. It seems possible and not
inconsistent with the BotNS universe or Wolfe in general.

We do know (or suspect) that the sea-Mothers on Blue and Urth are
physical sisters. Moving minds ought to be easier than bodies.