(urth) Mucor and Oreb in the manse

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Tue Nov 29 14:24:47 PST 2011

From: James Wynn
> On 11/29/2011 8:24 AM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
  > > But if Mucor possessed Oreb, then you do have an error in Silk’s rationalisation
  > >  as required – and you also have an explanation for why Oreb lied (or forgot).

> No you don't. Silk saw Oreb fly out the window and immediately saw Mucor
> standing over him. Oreb might not remember entering the room, but he would
>  remember leaving it. And there is simply no reason for Mucor to possess a
> wounded bird to keep "tabs on Silk". She can astral travel.

Oreb might have had no idea how to make sense of events, let alone how to explain it in two-syllable statements.

As for Mucor, if she once possessed Oreb and brought him to Silk’s bedroom once [and Roy’s argument that she did is convincing], she may have done it again.

*Why* she did it I don’t know, but she seems to have a wide range of capabilities, and a willingness to employ any or all of them in any given situation.

- Gerry Quinn