(urth) Pike's ghost

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:57:37 PST 2011

Cilinia has a saints name because she is biologically human as her
father is likely Piaton or the Blonde haired man.  His fate is tied
with this blonde haired man because this is the "face" that the people
acknowledge as Monarch.  Mainframe possession is technological your
right but whose to say that Typhons race didnt possess the means to
inhabit others.  Is Mucors possession technological? No its not so
there you go.  As far as other bodies go I do believe we hear about at
least one- the mandragora which again I believe is the Prime Calcula
mentioned by Echidna when Silk asks "Did Pas ever possess anyone who
died?" in Exodus