(urth) Pike's ghost

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:24:36 PST 2011

well of course Gerry.  But Typhon is a monster in the same way that
Abaia or Erebus are monsters.  As I said before if you see Typhon as
human thats fine.  I just trust Wolfes naming conventions and certain
clues that I interpreted to point towards Typhon not being human.  As
Ive said before Piaton is surely human and Typhons head is probably
human too.  But his name seems to signify alien origin.  We know that
possession of bodies by Typhon and his family is possible so why is it
hard to think that Typhon occupied other bodies before Piaton and the
blond haired man?