(urth) chenille possessed by jahlee???

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 12:17:09 PST 2011

no, chenille is not possessed by Jahlee.  Jahlee is running amok in dorp and feeds on the offscreen Chenille.  Jahlee reminds the narrator of chenille, acting drunk.  The reason is that she has fed on the drunken Chenille who is mourning her children.  The narrator has not failed her and left her in that basement.  They have repaired the lander and come to Blue.