(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 18:22:17 PST 2011

Not entirely, entirely James.  They have to feed on people or vanished people to really really be inhumi and sentient in the first place.  Otherwise they are just parasitic vines who gained weird properties from their associations with the trees.   Before the recolonizers they mostly just kind of ran out of people.  Maybe it was time to break into the emergency food rations in orbit.