(urth) Pike's ghost

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:22:17 PST 2011

Andrew Mason wrote (23-11-2011 23:11):
> The problem is three ghostly appearances at the same time.

Not necessarily. That can be explained away plausibly. Imo and that of
others, the problem is the second Oreb.
There is *that I know of* no *credible* way to have a second Oreb there that
doesn't involve good old time travel. And saying it wasn't Oreb isn't
enough: GW uses so much ink with it that there *must* be something there.
Other than that, I find that time-travel *as part of* dream-travel is very
unsatisfactory (other than some fluctuation, but that very restricted),
unless it's key to some other revelation which may be there but I haven't
seen yet (f.i., it's key to Marc's theory, but as I said I can't make his
theory work for me).