(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:18:33 PST 2011

James Wynn wrote:

> I have proposed that the inhumi /become/ vines
> by feeding Neighbors. I really doubt they started out that way. The lianna
> inhumi are on Blue for the same reason other inhumi are on Blue and by the
> same method.
> If they don't fly there, then they use some other method.

OK, let's see if I can summarize this correctly. You believe that

(a) the Neighbors are sentient trees native to Blue, who can astrally
project into the form the Narrator meets;
(b) the inhumi are not-natively-sentient reptiles or amphibians native
to Green, who take on the nature of what they feed on (at least in
their offspring);
(c) because they fed on Neighbors, who are trees, the inhumi "take on"
a sort of tree-ishness and become lianas.

Is that correct?

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes