(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:16:34 PST 2011

>I tend to believe that cold does them in, and their space travel is a lie.

>Dan'l Danehy-Oakes: Many animals can live in conditions where their eggs can't
>successfully hatch.

I suppose. But isn't Fava really dead in the snow? Plus, if inhumi are feeding
on blood it seems like they are water-based and cellular in nature. How could
inhumi survive in the void with all the water in their bodies frozen and all
their cells burst? (hasn't this been discussed before?)

We are given the choice on whether to believe the words of liars about a biological
impossibility or to accept that liars are lying. It is a choice, but I think
this time we are expected to choose correctly.

>How, then, do you account for their appearance in great numbers at conjunction?

This seems an easy one. Plant and animal sprouting and migrations are usually
prompted by celestial events involving the sun and moon. It would make a lot
of sense for inhumi vines to sprout or inhumi animals to fly based on Green's
activities. Doesn't Green function as something of a moon for Blue?

Moreover aren't mythical creatures like vampires and werewolves also deeply affected
by the moon?