(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:04:57 PST 2011

> Well, we are told pretty directly that they (inhumi) can only breed on Green.
>VERY directly. Blue is not warm enough for ... their seeds to hatch? eggs to sprout?

Perhaps not enough shallow swampy water for those eggs and their external fertilization
method either. But..that is for the reptilian form of inhumi. At the end of RttW, there is
a whole swarm of Inhumi flying around. Where did they come from?

Happily, Gerry has pointed out that lianas do grow on Blue. So there it is. Support from
Gerry for the biological basis of Marc and James' liana theory. It is such a pleasure to
see the kids playing together so nicely.