(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:34:46 PST 2011

>Gerry Quinn: You are really getting off on Lee’s latest mantra about how two
>plus two can really be five.

Heh, I don't remember that. Did I ever repeat that phrase over and over,
"2+2=5 ommm... 2+2=5 omm...".

Don't you maintain a website of math puzzles Gerry? If so I can understand
that comment a bit better and your approach to interpreting Gene Wolfe. I
hate to use cliches like "to a hammer, every problem looks like a nail" but
if the shoe fits..;- ).

Just for fun, I'm wondering which mathematical function would be used to solve
the problem: "How many people is Tzadkiel?". Addition?  Division? Let me know
if there is an answer. I am interested.