(urth) Pike's ghost

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Wed Nov 23 08:18:14 PST 2011

From: James Wynn
On 11/23/2011 9:50 AM,

  > > From: James Wynn
  > Roy Lackey:

  > >> Let me see if I have this straight. You are suggesting that on the day Horn
  > > > visited Mucor and Marble at Mucor's Rock, at the beginning of Horn's journey
  > > > to Pajarocu, Silk was bleeding beside Hy's casket?

  > > No. I am posing that Silk was bleeding before Hy's casket well before that day.
  > Gerry Quinn wrote:
  > So either way Mucor was lying when she said she spoke to Silk.

> ?!
> Really? That's what it would boil down to for you?

Nobody said anything about “boiling down”.  But it would be a facet of what happened, worthy of thinking about, no?

  > > In either case, why didn’t she just tell Horn that Silk was dead?

> Because it is not that simple. I'm not sure she could have explained it to Horn
> even if she understood it.

Fortunately we have you to explain it to us!

If Silk slit his wrists a long time previously, did Mucor time travel?  Or see SilkHorn stumbling around Viron?  If it was long enough ago he might have been already in Gaon, of course.

- Gerry