(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Wed Nov 23 07:15:40 PST 2011

From: David Stockhoff
On 11/22/2011 8:22 AM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
> > He gives Krait the key. For all he knew, Krait would fly off with it
> > and dine well at Maison Horn.
> > It’s true he did not *think* Krait would do that. But it was still a
> > major betrayal.

> Gerry, see Marc's and Lee's posts on reading between two simultaneous
> interpretations.
I see.  Are you saying that there is an interpretation in which he did not give the key to his house to a vampiric alien, explaining when and how best to use it?  Or one in which he did do that, but it was not a major betrayal?  [Assuming he was Horn, obviously.]
Because I’m not seeing that alternative interpretation for this event.
- Gerry Quinn