(urth) Pike's ghost

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Tue Nov 22 21:36:27 PST 2011

James Wynn wrote:
> > Now, I want to include a another wrinkle I've been toying with and you
> > might not have see it. I've always considered it a remarkable
> > coincidence Horn was dying on Green just as Silk was killing himself
> > in front of Hy's casket. But if dream-travel is Time-travel

For the record, I don't believe that dream travel involves time travel. And,
yes, I've seen what you regard as evidence, but I am not persuaded.

> this would
> > not have been a problem for the Neighbors. So is possible that when
> > Horn starts his mission, Silk has already slashed his wrists.
> > Consequently, when Mucor sets out for Silk the only one she finds is
> > the Rajan.
[snip]

Let me see if I have this straight. You are suggesting that on the day Horn
visited Mucor and Marble at Mucor's Rock, at the beginning of Horn's journey
to Pajarocu, Silk was bleeding beside Hy's casket?

-Roy