(urth) Personal attacks

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:02:59 PST 2011

Ryan Dunn wrote (22-11-2011 15:47):
> I have literally deleted over 100 emails entitled Babbiecorn... for this
> very reason, Mo.
>
> There is a thin but important line between passionate discourse and
> slanderous rhetoric, which is getting quite blurry of late.
>
> Thanks you for raising the concern.

I think it's quite clear when one goes from criticism of the other's ideas
to criticism of the other's intelligence/education/motivations/persona. And
I think whenever that line is crossed, moderation would be in order.

You may have lost one or two interesting points by deleting the recent
threads, but I don't think you need to worry.