(urth) Like a good Neighbor

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Nov 22 07:02:34 PST 2011

On 11/22/2011 8:34 AM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
> *From:* Marc Aramini <mailto:marcaramini at yahoo.com>
>

> > paid by one side to make it quick, the other to make it painful, and
> by positioning
> > them just right, he succeeds - thus does Wolfe speak of narrative,
> and I see it
> > on this board, (until time holds my own severed head up for inspection.)
> A nice metaphor – but I’m not trying to torture you, Marc. I just
> don’t think the books support the notion that inhumi are vegetables.

Once again you twist others' words to make them appear silly. You don't
even bother to pretend the level of respect for others that requires you
to properly quote their ideas. I'm beginning to think you can't help
it---that you just have no idea of the standards of behavior for adult
intellectual engagement.