(urth) Like a good Neighbor

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Nov 21 09:55:31 PST 2011

On 11/21/2011 12:47 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> Those short stiff hairs got me thinking that maybe the long nosed spider fellow is some manifestation of Babbie. I need to look at short stiff hair on hands throughout the text.

I considered that as well, thinking that we have no idea what Babbie
really is or _will_ be, or how Neighbors are animals too. If a greenbuck
can be a Neighbor, so can a hus. But maybe greenbucks have the same
short stiff hairs. The problem becomes ... how is it that Babbie is
still around?

Multiple limbs, multiple personalities, multiple bodies ... ?