(urth) Like a good Neighbor

entonio at gmail.com entonio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:48:34 PST 2011

No dia 2011/11/20, às 23:34, James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Arguing about whether Horn died when he fell in to the pit? Come on.
> Seawrack is the witness. She doesn't even feel the need to justify
> her assessment even after Horn return alive. She's been a carrion
> eater. She knows dead things.

All drowned ones. No, if you want to take as evidence any character's
impression on this, I don't think Seawrack cuts it. But maybe Babbie
does on account of his psychicness - the same that makes it odd that a
Neighbour should be out of touch with other Neighbours. . And there's
the issue of whether he could have physically survived the fall.