(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Sun Nov 20 11:54:10 PST 2011

I don' think it was symbolic death to Severian. In BotNS resurrections play
a very different role, there is a series of them and compositionally
the importance of each episode grows until Severian understands that
they are resurrections. Moreover, he doesn't understand what energy
is involved until the moment (in the UotNS) when he tries to heal
inside the Tzadkiel spaceship.

Sergei Soloviev