(urth) Fwd: Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 01:26:08 PST 2011

>James Wynn: The hus is a quite peculiar plot element, though. Unlike
>the other indigenous lifeforms of Blue, it's really not clear to me how
>his species came to get it's name. What Murcor intended in sending
>Babbie with Horn is important, I think.

I agree Babbie is an odd element from beginning to end. Why do you find

his species name unlike other indigenous species? Because it seems like

a Whorl-Urth based name? Could this simply reflect domestication?

I also think Mucor's intention for Babbie is meant to be seen as important.

I have my own ideas but what do you think it is?