(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:55:15 PST 2011

On 11/18/2011 11:22 AM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> That's because in the flashback scenes of OBW he's Horn, when he first
> gets moved into Silk's body he's Horn because Silk has suicided

Yeah, but I don't believe Horn, the man from Viron, went into Silk. If
one believes Horn is still 100% Horn when he crawled out that pit, I can
still think of ways to justify the Neighbors using him as an
epitome/mediator for the colonists on Blue. But I can't imagine why the
Neighbors would be invested in helping Horn complete his New Vironese
mission to retrieve Silk.

There are horrible things happening on Blue and the Neighbors do nothing
about it for anyone else AFAIK.

On the other hand, I can imagine why they would be sympathetic to the
personal desires of one of their own. And of course, I like it that the
same method for repairing Horn is used to repair Silk.