(urth) H'mmm

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 09:18:07 PST 2011

--- On Fri, 11/18/11, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com>
> >
> Fair enough. Marc may not appreciate me saying this,
> but I have sometimes wondered if
> his sometimes overly literal interpretations and provision
> of unnecessary scientific
> detail were partially driven by his past on this board.
> This place used to be overrun
> with atheist warriors who insisted on such "proof". Of
> course no matter how much was
> provided, it was never, ever enough to please them into
> even a smidgeon of grudging
> acceptance.

The extensive discussion of corn color on the first chapter of OBW is indicative of hybridization.  Crossing the strains to produce a hardier strains is creating a new species more fitted to the enviroment.  For a time this is seen with Silk/Horn, but it applies to whats going on as well, because, I quote "we need new side Hide.  More than that, we need pure strains we ca cross for ourselves.  Now watch this:
"We call this whorl blue, and call our sun here the Short Sun. ... "At home we called the whorl our ancestors came from the Short Sun Whorl."
... "I don't see what any of this has to do with maize" "It has everything to do with it. ... He was a god there ... he's capable of becoming a god here, too, although he hasn't done it, OR AT LEAST HASN'T LET US KNOW HE'S DONE IT YET."
the placement of the eucharist and the ability of blood sucked by inhumi allows them to influence the development of their offspring - if we take the eucharist literally this is a method.  These statements about how Pas is not a god, about how the whorl called blue and the short sun whorl was called the short sun whorl before has "everything to do with maize" and the crossing of hybrid strains is TEXTUAL.  I did not make it up.  I just apply it. In that sentence the solar systems are named the same, he claims Pas might have been a god here but we don't know it (because it's the same place) and he says it has everything to do with pure maize and crossing the strains (hybridization).  Also, the neighbors "share blood", in light of the eucharist and how the inhumi influence the development of their offspring, my arguments are all TEXTUAL.