(urth) H'mmm

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:49:06 PST 2011

On 11/17/2011 6:34 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> No not at all.  The trees and lianas ate the blood of humanity and
> became neighbors and inhumi.  The lianas got this power probably from
> the trees and feeding off them, cmoing close to their nature without
> actually being capable of creating new genetic species.  TREES FEEED
> ON PEOPLE TO MAKE NEIGHBORS - in thepast and "now"  Your question blew
> my mind James.

You see that your theory IS complex to some degree in that even *I* have
a hard to time keeping my terminology straight. And that of course you
are right because you see Green as Urth's future.

The trees feed on human corpses and (in some ineffable way) spit out
Neighbors and other animals. The lianas feed on Neighbors and in the
same way sit out inhumi.

However, something occurs to me...if Horn is devoured by a tree in the
same way humanity was, why was he resurrected after the Neighbor-Horn
was created? You don't say  this happened to the rest of humanity was,
do you?