(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 10:11:45 PST 2011

--- On Thu, 11/17/11, Gerry Quinn <gerry at bindweed.com> wrote:

From: Gerry Quinn <gerry at bindweed.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2011, 9:52 AM

From: David Stockhoff

> I then went on to give alternative theories that *don’t* involve Oreb

> lying, or other impossible things.

So you don't think Oreb is lying, but you propose that the Oreb in the

window is the same Oreb as the Oreb in the kitchen who denies being

upstairs?

I proposed that Mucor possessed another bird, not Oreb, when looking for Silk.

- Gerry Quinn

Someone's in the kitchen with oreb, someone's in the kitchen I know-ow-ow-ow

Occam's razor is only valid when it applies to one of my theories, eh?  It's cool.