(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:36:47 PST 2011

On 11/17/2011 10:22 AM, David Stockhoff wrote:

> I understand now why you dislike the idea that Horn went into Babbie.
> I think it's a matter of how you conceive the behavior of minds and
> memories when they move around. I can see Horn as either resurrected
> or replaced.
>
> If we could pin down the prophecy that might help!

Well, I still see Horn in Babbie. I see Rose in Marble's hands. Kypris
was in the Mainframe and in Chenille at the same time. I have no problem
with Marc's interpretation that Horn-in-Babbie is trying to communicate
with his sons.

Marc and I agree with how Silk is reanimated in front of Hyacinth's
casket. It is just that I think the same process occurred for Horn.